Waterconducting inner pipe PE-RT (polyethylene raised-temperature) using up to + 95 ° C at 3.5 bar operating pressure
- Density: 0,933 g.m–3
- Tensile strength: 34 N/mm2
- Elongation at break: 770 %
- Dielectric strength: bis –60° C
- E-Modul: 580 mm2
- Bending radius: 5 d
- High stabilized (oxidation - Metalldesaktivierung)
- continuous load at 95 ° C and 3.5 bar
- Short-term thermal stress of 110 ° C in the unfortunate occurrences have no adverse effects on the use value.
- High degree of flexibility, so to move without preheating.
- Weldable (no mechanical coupling in the floor).
- Constant quality control
Suitable for every floor covering